"Great vision without great people is irrelevant"Jim Collins, Business Consultant & Author
Why LiftPoint is a Fantastic Place to Work
No two days here are ever the same. We strive to push the limits of technology, learn cutting-edge processes, develop new ideas, and always deliver impactful results to our clients. We have people who live “in the weeds” of data – processing millions of records each week; then there are those with their heads “in the clouds” who specialize in cloud computing; and those in between who focus on marketing recommendations and strategic direction. We work hard, but play equally as hard.
Whether it’s an intense game of barefoot ping pong (careful your shoes might get hidden as a joke), dressing up our to-be-named sock monkey mascot, or a curling event where almost everyone wipes out – we’re always laughing together. No matter the time of year, you’ll see jeans and flip flops, some outrageous costumes in an attempt to win a contest, the occasional dog (or two), and team happy hours to celebrate successes and triumphs. We are a “professional family” that cares about each other.
Job Title: Marketing Project ManagerContract position (duration of 4 months)
The Marketing Project Manager is responsible for day-to-day project strategy, data analysis and development of client deliverables.
As a Marketing Project Manager you will get the chance to work on all forms of marketing projects/campaigns from start to finish in a collaborative environment with mentoring and learning opportunities along the way.
You’ll be asked to wear many business hats while supporting client projects.
Some days might be spend in excel, drilling through data and uncovering insights, some days might be creating an email contact strategy, some days might be developing or conducting a research study.
Then after all of that, you might be helping to develop & present in the final presentation that will help our clients grow their businesses.
More specifics on the Job Description:
- Collaboration with data science team to develop analysis findings and project deliverables for clients (e.g., translate analysis findings into business-friendly language and visuals using PowerPoint presentations)
- Creation & delivery of email campaigns, utilizing email creative best practices, list management and reporting.
- Ability to review and identify insights in data analysis utilizing advanced Excel.
- Identify, execute and evaluate test-and-learn methodology for marketing projects and campaigns through reporting, analysis and crafting recommendations
- Additional project support and tasks as needed on project-by-project basis
- Bachelor’s degree (marketing highly preferred); MBA is not required.
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing, sales, or other related business function
- Strong critical thinking and inquisitive mind to help identify opportunities to improve upon existing processes
- Advanced level of knowledge and experience with Excel (i.e. creating pivot tables, macros, v-lookups, h-lookups, etc.)
- High level of proficiency in MS Office Suite (esp. Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Experience in front-to-back end reporting (i.e. client spend analysis through ROI)
- Experience gathering requirements for business reporting, process management, reporting analytics; conducting data analysis on ad hoc reporting, analyzing client data, running ad hoc reports against data warehouses, generating ad hoc reports as required, and analyses on reporting to resolve data discrepancies
- Experience running reports and building queries in Excel, online reporting, or other business intelligence systems
- Experience examining trends and providing recommendations to the team and clients
- Detail-oriented, self-starter, passion for marketing
- Ability to prioritize tasks individually and within project teams to deliver on commitments
- Openness to learning new skills and software as necessary
- Strong interpersonal skills: demonstrated ability to be client-facing
- Experience delivering email campaigns through and ESP (i.e. ExactTarget/Sales Force, SilverPop, Act-On or other ESP solution)
- Consulting experience
- Presentation experience
- Project management/coordination experience
- Ability to code HTML
- Experience utilizing enterprise level Campaign Management tools
LiftPoint Consulting combines the best in data mining, analysis, campaign execution and change management with top-notch marketing savvy to deliver quick-hitting and effective marketing programs. Our solutions to client problems begin with analysis of key customer behaviors and result in actionable marketing recommendations with meaningful financial benefits. In addition, we support our clients in executing recommendations and overcoming the challenges that come with implementing new processes.
Based in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, our office is a fun, flexible, collaborative environment where independence is encouraged, but support is also close at hand. We value our people, their careers, and their work life balance.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org