Employee SpotlightWe're data scientists, marketing experts, executives, and more—but we're also real people (who are a blast to work with). Meet one of the people who helps keep LPC running.
Sr. Marketing Manager
- Project Management 93%
- Marketing Campaign Development 95%
- CRM 97%
Are you a cat, dog, hamster, fish or reptile person?
Dog first and foremost, but I LOVE animals, specifically elephants. But, really, all animals.
Share two things from your bucket list?
- Visit Bali, and more of Asia, been to Thailand & India.
- Learn another language, or to play a musical instrument (like piano or guitar)
Favorite classic movie?
Pretty Woman and Dirty Dancing
What do you do in your free time?
- Read fiction – my favorite book is ‘The Free World’ by David Bezmozgis
- Volunteer math tutor for woman working to attain their GED
- Go to Minneapolis Institute of Arts at least once a month
- Spend time with my family, friends, and my dog, Addie
Where were you born, and what did it mean to you growing up?
I was born in St. Petersburg, Russia, so my childhood was very different from American kids. We immigrated to the U.S. when I turned 13 years old, making the teenage years slightly difficult.