Personal information is requested when you download assets or submit a contact form. During that process, you may be asked to provide your name, email address, postal or zip code, etc. The more information you submit and the more accurate it is, the better we are able to tailor our services to your needs.
Additional information, such as your IP address, operating system, or browser information, may be collected whenever you interact with us or our website. We collect this information in order to compile usage statistics and improve your experience.
Any other information will not be stored.
Whenever you interact with us or our website, LiftPoint Consulting may place a “cookie” in the browser files of your computer. Cookies are data files that help your browser communicate with our website.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You can reject or block cookies by changing your browser settings. However, if your browser rejects or blocks a cookie, it may impact your ability to use some of our website and our service.
Use of Information
LiftPoint Consulting’s purpose in collecting personal information is to identify the people and companies that wish to do business with us or interact with us. In order to serve our members better, we may do research on our guests based on the information you submitted to us.
We will not disclose or transfer your personal information to any third parties unless we enter a business agreement where that becomes necessary based on the agreement. We reserve the right to disclose or transfer your personal information under the following conditions:
- We have your consent to do so.
- We believe that it is necessary to do so in order to respond to any claims.
- We believe that it is necessary to do so in order to comply with the law, legal processes, or authorities.
- We believe that it is necessary to do so in order to protect the rights, property, interests, or safety of LiftPoint Consulting, our employees, our users, or the public.
- We are required to do so in connection with an acquisition, merger, or sale of all or a portion of our business.
The online transaction processing uses the highest commercially available encryption technology. All confidential information is automatically encrypted before it is transmitted, to protect the data from being read and interpreted.